June 20, 2017
WIN with RUM and Mum Central!
To encourage everyone to READ, REMOVE and RETURN their unwanted medicines to their local pharmacy, Return Unwanted Medicines and Mum Central are giving away $3,000 in EFTPOS gift cards!
Cleaning out your home medicine areas only takes a small amount of time and comes with BIG rewards! Here’s a few reasons to motivate you…
- Getting rid of items (including medicines) that you no longer need is good way to declutter your home and your mind. You’ll feel more organised and calmer in no time!
- Children are curious little beings and pills can easily be mistaken as lollies. Help prevent medicines ending up in the wrong hands and review whether you need all the medicines in your home
- Flushing medicines down the toilet or sink has negative environmental consequences because, most medicines after all, contain chemicals
- Knowing what’s in your medicine cabinet can help prevent confusion and minimise potential problems of ingesting the wrong medicines
- Each fortnight RUM and Mum Central will give away $250 EFTPOS gift cards to FOUR lucky winners who have cleaned out their home medicine cabinets, returned unwanted medicines to pharmacy and entered the competition!
SO what are you waiting for? Get cleaning and head over to Mum Central for a chance to WIN!
The Return of Unwanted Medicines Project is a free service that offers a way to dispose of unwanted or expired medicines safely and conveniently at your local community pharmacy. Find out more about the service here.